Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Video - Inversion of Control with StructureMap

This past Spring, I also attended the Iowa Code Camp. Unlike the Fall's which just past, I recorded 3 sessions (2 plus my own) while there. I've had some issues finding time, space, etc. to encode the files and get them hosted somewhere. Now that I have a Vimeo account, I will be posting any of the videos with the presenter's consent.


The first of the videos from this Spring is from Brad Tutterow who presented on Inversion of Control with StructureMap. This was an awesome session and thanks Brad for letting me record and post the video.


Inversion of Control with StructureMap from James Eggers on Vimeo.



For more information about what Brad's up to, check out his Twitter (@CodeBadger) and Blog (http://www.codebadger.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment